Saturday, August 31, 2019

Introduction of the SMA Students going Oshima

Hello Everyone! 

Let's introduce the Students going to Oshima this year! We have 5 Deck Cadets and 4 Engine Cadets:) 


First up, let me introduce the Deck cadets.


Hello! I am Charmaine😊
I'm the blogger for this upcoming trip! 
Looking forward to the trip because I know is 
going be an exciting and memorable experience for all of us. 
I love adventures 🚢and doing sports especially martial arts! 

Hello, I'm Okkar😃
On land, I like freedom. Feeling as I'm on my 2 wheels🚲
and at sea, I like the feeling of freedom as the sail in wind!
I want to join this trip to Oshima because the word 'Oshima' 
sounds cool and I heard it's pretty awesome there! 


Hi! I am Hafeez :) 
Currently a year 2 cadet waiting to serve my Sea time. 
Going to Oshima provides me with the exposure such as 
Watch-keeping and shipboard Operation that prepares me for 
Cadet-ship and also to learn a new culture.

Hello, my name is Hizhan😃
I like to go fishing! 
The reason why I  wanted to go Oshima is to learn
about the culture onboard a Japanese ship and a good
getaway before sailing. 

Hi, I'm Orchid. 
I like to explore new things and to
gain new experience everyday. I believe,
the Oshima trip will broaden my knowledge about working on 
board a ship and I would love to get to know the 
Japanese culture.



Next up, let me introduce the Engine Cadets.

Hello! I'm Jiaxin:) 
I love to watch movies and read novel. 
I would love to visit Japan and broaden my horizon of 
how Japan Marine Institute educate their future seafarer. 

Hello, I'm Ashirah! 
I'm all about having fun and I am always 
up for new adventures!😄 I want to join this Oshima trip 
because I get to travel to learn and at the same time explore Oshima. 

Hi, I'm Ryan:) 
My hobbies are simple! Console gaming🎮 and
EATING! 🍟🍔🍕
The reason I'm going the trip is because I heard that
we are going to sleep on board the ship during the trip and I thought
that is going to be cool! 

Hello, I'm Phyllis. 
I like to play the piano and I like to cycle! 
I want to go on the trip because I have not went overseas before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment